Can't believe how quickly this week has gone! I have spent the last two weeks travelling in NSW and Queensland, so this week I'm reflecting on places I love to visit. Well, here we go with a very belated List No 2...
- Airlie Beach - beautiful place with a really relaxed vibe.
- Lake McKenzie, Fraser Island - largest sand island in the world (which gets a bit irritating, I hate sand!) but so worth a visit with so much to see and Lake McKenzie is truly spectacular
- Hervey Bay - perfect place for R & R and the chance to spot whales in season.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway, Cairns - a fascinating train ride through the rain forest.
- Cairns - love the tropical climate.
As you can probably tell from this list, I am a bit of an ocean lover. Despite the fact that I loathe sand, I really enjoy spending time by the ocean.
Are you an ocean person? Have you visited any of these places? Tell me your favourite places as I am always looking for new destinations to add to my list.