Welcome to Favourite Five on Friday! Inspired by the wonderful lists posted by Rin at Papered Thoughts on her Instagram, I thought I would do a favourite five list every week. Rin is one of my favourite IG-ers as I share her love of lists and her 365 journal is so beautifully done. So here goes with List No 1……..
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I first read this at school and love it to this day, a classic love story with wonderful characters that I can read again and again.
- The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. Again, an old favourite I've read several times, I just love the characters and the story.
- The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Funny mysteries that make me laugh but keep me turning the pages to see what happens. And let's not even get started on Ranger…...
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. What can I say, just a brilliant read that made me cry!
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. Great story, great characters and a plot that really makes you think!
This list is just the tip of the iceberg, I could probably have listed my favourite 50 books or 100, but that would probably have bored you to tears! Have you read any or all of these? What are your favourite books and why?