I have a confession to make - I am a shoe queen! I have so many pairs of shoes, I sometimes find pairs I've totally forgotten about. Now, I don't think that's such a bad thing but I'm sure my hubby doesn't agree with me.
However, I do feel that everyone needs a selection of the basic styles of shoe in the basic colours. How far you expand your collection after that is up to you!
So Friday's Favourite Five today is...…
- Boots - every wardrobe needs some boots. I have ankle boots and long boots, both flat and heeled. Essential colours are black and tan and I like to throw in a metallic or animal print for a bit of fun.
- Ballet Flats - one shoe style I can't live without. I have flats in every colour under the sun, including animal prints and sparkly ones! They can be worn with so many outfits and used to add a pop of colour to the most basic outfit.
- Sandals - a summer essential, this is another style I have in lots of colours. I also like a thong for wearing to the beach or for a casual look with shorts.
- Heels - everybody needs killer heels. I love a nude heel as it goes with so many things. These are not an everyday wear for me but they are a real feel good factor when dressing up.
- Wedges - theses are my staple work style. Being on my feet all day, I find wedges are the most comfortable as they give the foot good support while looking great.