Well, it's Friday again and time for another favourites list. This plan of regular Friday posts is certainly doing it's job of making me post regularly, I just hope it doesn't get too boring for everyone else!
This week I'm listing my favourite live artists. This was prompted by the purchase of tickets for a couple of things for next year and, since I have to wait so long for them to happen, I was musing on people I've already seen. I've just realised that this list is probably really going to show my age, so I apologise in advance for any that make you go "What?? Who?? Wow, she must be old!!!
Favourite Artists I've Seen Live
- Bruce Springsteen - six times and counting....what can I say, Bruce IS The Boss after all!
- Pink - amazing, brilliant, one of the best shows I've ever seen.
- U2 - great open air stadium rock concert, took my then teenaged daughter and she loved it as much as me!
- Fleetwood Mac - yes, I know, old hippies but they were my favourite band as a teenager, I think I wore out my Tusk album (vinyl, mind you, none of this modern CD stuff!!)
- Rod Stewart - showing my age again, but I love his old stuff with The Faces and still have a lot of his stuff on vinyl.
Okay, now I've proved how retro (means old!! ) I am, tell me your favourite live acts. Do you love boy bands from the 90's or is your taste more modern?
I hope there are some of you who share my love of old music and that it's not all rap and modern music, or God forbid, Taylor Swift!! Actually, I found myself singing along to 'Shake it Off' yesterday, so maybe that last comment is a bit unfair LOL!!
Looking forward to your favourites!